Permanently marking on metal in seconds, the LECTROetch marking kit allows you to mark part and serial numbers on any metal products allowing for tracking and inventory control at a later date.
- Temporarily Unavailable
- Etch on metals commonly used in Aerospace/Aircraft Industry
- Automotive Die Tryouts, Knife markers and medical/dental trade
- Does not weaken or deform metal. It can be trusted on critical parts
- Adjust mark, depth and speed
- A small amount of metal is removed for etching (about .0001” to .006”)
- Six power units are available on the basis of mark, depth, and speed of marking