StampCreator Pro Instructions and Resources
You have selected the StampCreator PRO SC2000
Windows, connected using a
This page contains resources for selecting and installing drivers and software for the Brother StampCreator provided by Sterling Marking Products Inc. Additional help resources are also included with Operator's Manuals, Help Documents, and Instructional Videos.
If you are getting an error that says "not enough free space" or "windows could not start print job" click here
Download and open the .zip file and run D_SETUP.EXE. Do not connect the printer until asked.
Parallel or Parallel-to-USB Cable Setup:
- First, go to Start->Printers and Faxes, or Start->Settings->Printers and Faxes. (Devices and Printers on Windows 7)
- Delete any existing Brother SC-2000 printers.
- Open the Driver .zip file and run D_SETUP.EXE.
- If Uninstall is available, select Uninstall and go through the process and choose to restart when prompted.
- Choose Install and click next, then choose Parallel and click next, then click the dropdown and select LPT1: and click next.
- Continue clicking next until prompted to restart. Choose YES and click finish.
- Once Restarted, you should get a notice that Windows has found new hardware. Choose to not use windows update if it asks and leave all settings at the default.
- If you get a message about 'windows logo testing', click 'Continue anyway'.
- When complete the printer should be installed and ready to use.
Ptouch Editor 4 Installer
Ptouch Editor 5 Installer (Not Recomended!)
This version is listed on the download pages for other Ptouch products and supports the StampCreator PRO, but it is not yet listed on the support page for the SC2000. Sterling does not support this version and can not guarantee that it will work without errors.
Driver Removal Tools
Download and open the .zip file and run ptsweep.exe. This will remove any older driver files and automatically reboot your PC.